aaa Play Minds - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Play Minds

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             24-Oct-03  @  02:14 AM     Edit: 24-Oct-03  |  02:14 AM   -   Play Minds

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Since it's been so quiet here the past two days I feel obligated to post a new track and ask for listens & comments  
Simple piece of electro I just finished in an altered state of mind.. so I hope the track doesn't sound all too awfull to me tomorrow ;)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             24-Oct-03  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Play Minds

Yonce N Mild

Link?:  No link

I dig it I love the cypresshillish horn pad thingy (technical term). but it gets a little repetitive ..............oh wait it changes when it gets higher pitched at the 2 min mark that is spooky. nice tight track altered state or not.

Message 3/9             25-Oct-03  @  12:01 PM   -   RE: Play Minds

Moujik

Link?:  Link

I really like this Maarten - there seems to be quite a lot of darkish electro stuff around at the moment... Radioactive Man has a lot to answer for.

Anyway, IMO this is a fine example. I don't have a problem with the repetition - I think it's a feature of the style to be honest.

Nice work!

Message 4/9             27-Oct-03  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: Play Minds

Broken Silence

Hey,

Really cool sounding so far- love the light percs and claps etc.

There's this one cool 303ish acid line that goes crazy in the begining that makes me crack up- it's not bad at all! Actually quite awesome but it sounds like an angry cat or something hehehehe...I dunno, I'm a fucked up kid

Nice little creepy pad there...fits the vibe.

I love this beat- voracious head bobbing going on.

Eeep its ending! One thing that I so wanted to happen would be it to just fucking slam into 4 on the floor death kicks...ya know those huge distorted syn ones I like? And just boom on for a bit.

But that's just me, so this track deffo kicks some ass! One of my favorites out of you for a while.

Message 5/9             29-Oct-03  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: Play Minds

Maarten

Thanks for the listen folks! yah electro rules innit   pfft, "303ish acid line"... it is a 303
cheers,

-M-

Message 6/9             29-Oct-03  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: Play Minds

milan

hehehe... i bet u love saying that

Message 7/9             29-Oct-03  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: Play Minds

Maarten

well doh, it's only like the third of fourth time I grabbed such a chance here! teehee

Message 8/9             30-Oct-03  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: Play Minds

Garuna

Nice rythm and sounds. Energetic. Spooky atmosphere. Wondering if this was blended with some happy funk...... The programming is excellent.

Message 9/9             03-Nov-03  @  03:12 AM   -   RE: Play Minds

queasy00

hey i second the programming. your hat/clap percussion work is ace --very rare to hear it so well in that area these days.

my only crit would be to lengthen a departure from the main pad. for example.. at 3:36 without the underlying slow-attack-pad-thing. run that for a bit then go back.

anyway... really good stuff. my favourite of yours to date no doubt.

-j

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)