aaa Who...what whaaa? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Who...what whaaa?

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13             09-Nov-03  @  03:21 AM   -   Who...what whaaa?

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Technically it doesn't make sense. But honestly- technicality can suck my dick.

This is kinda random, but I just felt like it so I did it.

And yes, that's SUPPOSED to be there. Listen you'll understand what I mean.

And of course, comments are welcome

TRACK : Visions

PS: *WHISPER WHSIPER (IT'S NOT TRANCE) WHISPER WHISPER*

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             09-Nov-03  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

Hydrofonix

I really like this. Dosen't sound like your usual style but it's very interesting. I don't know what you mean by the "it's supposed to be there" comment though....

Message 3/13             10-Nov-03  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

Broken Silence

Cool mang, glad you liked!

The part I was talking about was the keychange...really shouldn't be there but I kinda like it  

Message 4/13             10-Nov-03  @  04:41 AM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

Tom

Link?:  No link

I listened briefly a couple days ago, and i liked what i heard.

Its not really trance, but has some "trance" elements i'd say.

Still it sounds good.

tom

Message 5/13             10-Nov-03  @  05:30 AM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

Tom

Link?:  No link

sorry, must have been last night i listened, not couple days ago. i'm starting to lose track of days. time for a break.

Tom

Message 6/13             10-Nov-03  @  10:04 AM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

GrooveMonkey

you been taking lessons from Maarten with that huge distorted kick!

neat track though, really like it lots... definately very different to your usual stuff. Still a few remnants of trance in there bnut its good stuff man!

G

Message 7/13             10-Nov-03  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

milan

lol... its the Marty's ghost in the machine!!! watch out Andrew, he's got you under a spell!

ahaha.... well cheezy when that distorted arp comes in, for a second i thought its gonna go into happy h/c, but it didnt... phew. wow, pretty cool track dude... oh no, another arp... eh, dont like this one, too happy! lol... cool tune i guess. i'm sure there's a scene for this out there. do more, send out, get famous... or mebbe not  

Message 8/13             10-Nov-03  @  11:01 AM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

milan

so... hows my AOLisms? have i got the spirit? can i hang out on trance.nu now?

lol... nevermind me...

Message 9/13             10-Nov-03  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

beds

Link?:  Link

yay nice one. oh, it just went darude. ;) drums are great though. eek it just went all arpy and nice! that section seems to be "stuck on" for no reason, just make it go harder harder faster faster with some wibbly noises on top. imo, innit.

Message 10/13             10-Nov-03  @  02:00 PM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

Defector Z

Clearly you've been hanging out with Marty too much. My son has stopped whining for this track. He's looking in all different directions. Very trancy type lead coming in just before 2 mins. I like this. What type of mood were you in? This is somewhat different from your usual. I like the breakdown at 3min - happy type synth line coming in, really breaks the song, changes the attitude, don't go too happy on us here. My son is getting whiny again. Okay, he's smiling now that you've avoided the happy trap. Okay - he's back bouncing again. The transition back into the main theme could be a little more cohesive.

This one gets the Dominic bounce of approval.

Message 11/13             10-Nov-03  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

queasy00

Link?:  Link

"WOAH! WTF!!?!??! I THOUGHT I DOWNLOADED A BS TRACK!" were my thoughts when that motherer of a basskick dropped in. Sound like you're picking up a few pointers from our friend maarten.

I think this track deserves a non-trance version. Like, the second movement part was pretty cool... I liked most how it contrasted the first part (before the arping).

I say, consider either dropping the arp lead OR making that arp lead much crazier!

of course this is comming from a person who never listens to trance, so...

btw.. now i'm waiting for the day when you 'n' maarten do some sort of collaboration. hehehe.
-j

Message 12/13             10-Nov-03  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

Broken Silence

hahaha thanks alot guys- yeah those distorted maarty kicks were from ... well err maart   I always loved when he did those crazy distorted 4 on the floor kicks and wanted to try it out

The break- yeah kinda meant to be there to piss you off hehehehe I wanted some COMPLETE turn around for the break and thought well a minor to major keychange might be nice. But again I could go in and cut that out....

SO the darude part- that's refering to the break or that distorted saw arp?

Message 13/13             12-Nov-03  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Who...what whaaa?

Maarten

wow.. fookin aye andrew... I have converted a trance-head.. I'm so happy I can cry!!  ))) hehe.. OK, somehow of all people, ew... ack I was gonna say I dont think the first arp is cheesy but just got to 3:30.. remove that now soldier! the first arp from the start was really cool imo but this one's gotta go.. doesnt fit the rest at all. You had me grinning & nodding up to there.. ahhh there it is again at 4:30 'ish. hell yeah.. you have this down mon- keep em coming damnit! I vote a lil switch of yer cheesy trance tune on the comp for this one!  

Anyway, I'm not done brain-washing you yet... but the end is near I say- hehe.

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)