aaa who's got Project5 then? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: who's got Project5 then?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             17-Nov-03  @  12:29 PM   -   who's got Project5 then?

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I was using it the other day (gradualy heading for a proper Dt review/how it works page)

Just wondered how you lot were getting on with it

I must say, each time i use it (which isnt often with my workload) I'm quite impressed, especialy with the way it implements the controller use in patterns and accross linear tracks

You should try it on dual-screens tho!! - then it REALLY starts to rock once you can drag the pattern editor and SYN:OP onto their own screen and have the song arranger on it's own window

That rocks!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             17-Nov-03  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: who's got Project5 then?

Yonce N Mild

Link?:  No link

I got it. I love the workflow with the loop bin and all. Actually it's all Iv'e been using lately since all the hardware is packed up (moving soon). Iv'e got it on my work laptop just to play around with so I can still get my music fix while the studio is in boxes. That sounds like a great Idea with the dual monitors I can't wait to try it out.

Message 3/3             20-Nov-03  @  04:00 AM   -   RE: who's got Project5 then?

Garuna

Link?:  Link

Just got it yesterday. Still trying to wire it up with sonar as a slave. Oh well.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)