aaa Check out Some new Drum and Bass - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Check out Some new Drum and Bass

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             03-Dec-03  @  06:56 AM   -   Check out Some new Drum and Bass

Kid Kadian

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hey check out some of my music and give me some feedback !
http://www.dancetech.com/~Kid_Kadian
or
http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=227579&T=5495

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             03-Dec-03  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: Check out Some new Drum and Bass

Maarten

Listening to the one on yer page @ DT.. Hey nice sparks on the distortion! dnb is really not my thing tho but I like some of the break-downs, i.e 1:15-1:27, I dig that. Nice use of the grunge mon.

Message 3/7             04-Dec-03  @  12:03 AM   -   RE: Check out Some new Drum and Bass

CydoniaCell

listening to "Stray Cats"

reminds me of the DJ spinners stuff made back in the early days... but without the (gasp) dubby bassline... Dude, it needs a thick bassline... like some rasta dub, rock steady thing...

love the trash can snare...

transitions could be smoother, but I like the aphex'y lead half way in...

reminds of an old Three Blind Mice 'choon. Back when drum and bass and jungle were still creative, props out for that! Nice smaple work!

e

Message 4/7             04-Dec-03  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: Check out Some new Drum and Bass

admin

Link?:  Link

nice

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/7             04-Dec-03  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: Check out Some new Drum and Bass

stuff

Link?:  No link

these tracks are good!
in according to Dillinja's (latest ?) track "Fast Car" i think he has something to learn from this :-D. ("fast car" is only ok if it was made in 1995).

Message 6/7             04-Dec-03  @  03:24 AM   -   RE: Check out Some new Drum and Bass

danktle

"And now for something completely different..." is thoroughly rockin'! Great drum tracks and triggering dood. But what if he's got a pointed stick? Or a bunch of banannas?

Message 7/7             04-Dec-03  @  05:29 AM   -   RE: Check out Some new Drum and Bass

PB

Link?:  No link

kickarse but your lead sounds might be a bit loud?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)