aaa QUASIMIDI_309 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: QUASIMIDI_309

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             05-Jan-04  @  03:34 PM   -   QUASIMIDI_309      [Link: Quasimidi - 309 Rave-O-Lution]

dudleylionheart

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get rack-mount-brackets (rack ears) for the Quasimidi Rave-O Lution 309 synth..

Any suggestions..?

(By the way, the un-official site for the 309 synth seems to have vanished, unless it is my browser)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             06-Jan-04  @  10:34 AM   -   RE: QUASIMIDI_309

k

Link?:  Link

well it's out of production, and quasimidi folded a few years back, so s/h is prolly your only option

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             06-Jan-04  @  10:36 AM   -   RE: QUASIMIDI_309

k

Link?:  Link

however, ANY local metal engineering workshop could knock you up a couple in minutes if you took the unit in and explained (with a plan on paper) the depth the ears had to be and hole position (use standard rack dimensions) - if you've no way to find that out, simply ALSO take in ANY 1U rackmount fx unit as a template

after all the ears are simply two bits of folded steel with holes routed out

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             06-Jan-04  @  02:05 PM   -   RE: QUASIMIDI_309

craig

Link?: Link

Nice little box you have there. I kind of wish I'd kept mine, even though the sequencer for the synth is a little daft.. Nice drum box though.

-Craig

Message 5/5             10-Jan-04  @  12:28 PM   -   RE: QUASIMIDI_309

dudleylionheart

Link?:  No link

oh well... to a metal workshop then! I'll get round to it some time.

Could'nt bring myself to part with the little box of joy so I thought I'd mount it proudly on my rack... It has its flaws, but its fully option'd-up and is quite likeable..

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)