aaa Moog_LIBERATION - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Moog_LIBERATION

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             23-Jan-04  @  10:07 AM   -   Moog_LIBERATION      [Link: Moog - LIBERATION]

pdavis

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello All: I'm looking for a cherry Moog Liberation. Of course, I will exchange $$'s for a nice unit. Anyone have a Liberation they wish to sell? Please let me know at pdavis@techline.com Many Thanks! Philip D. Davis

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             23-Jan-04  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: Moog_LIBERATION

influx

Link?:  Link

I know someone that has one that could be restored, but definitely not cherry

Message 3/3             19-Feb-04  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: Moog_LIBERATION

Optofonik - AKA, mick, rhyze, etc.

Link?: Link

Its going to be hard to find a cherry one. Mine was in its case for years, climate controlled, etc. and it still needs to be restored. The foam that they used on some of the innards has disintegrated. Other than the novelty of it what would you need a cherry one for? If you're considering performing with it I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. They make a LesPaul seem like balsa wood.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)