aaa SN 2 and sustain pedal question... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SN 2 and sustain pedal question...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             30-Jan-04  @  10:44 PM   -   SN 2 and sustain pedal question...

JJ Freqy

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I'm using my SN 2 for a MIDI controller for software. What I want to do is to get the
SN2 to sustain the notes in my softsynths when I press the pedal, but I can't get it to
work.

OK, I have my sustain pedal hooked up to the "input/ sw2" sustain input of the SN 2
and for some reason it won't work. All I'm trying to do is to get the pedal to sustain notes
after they're pressed. I went through the manual and changed the settings it told me to
with no luck... can anyone please help? Thanks!

J

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             31-Jan-04  @  01:50 AM   -   RE: SN 2 and sustain pedal question...

psylichon

Link?: Link

Well, if you're working in multi mode (at least on the Nova), under the midi menu, you have the option of setting sustain pedal to sustan, arp latch, or off. That's prolly your problem.

Message 3/5             31-Jan-04  @  05:53 AM   -   RE: SN 2 and sustain pedal question...

j

Link?:  No link

what about if i'm in program mode?

Message 4/5             01-Feb-04  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: SN 2 and sustain pedal question...

psylichon

Link?: Link

which softsynth and which software?

Message 5/5             11-Feb-04  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: SN 2 and sustain pedal question...

Nick Bookman

Link?:  No link

Hi All,

there is a pdf showing all the possible ways to use sustain and expression pedals with the Supernova II on our website. See the tech support section/Supernova II FAQs.

Best regards,

Nick.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)