aaa Setting up of virtual instruments.. - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Setting up of virtual instruments..

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             13-Feb-04  @  09:13 PM   -   Setting up of virtual instruments..

JJ Freqy

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Novice question here. I'm running Logic platinum 6.3.3 on my dual mac G5 with OS X
panther. I'm wnating to know if this is the right way to set up a multitimbral virtual
instruments in Logic because they act strange sometimes (locking up, freezing, etc.)

I select an Audio inst track (let's say Audio Instrument 1) For the first one I'll select
the MIDI channel 1. Then I'll make another Audio Inst track and change it to Audio Inst 1
also, but this time I'll change the MIDI channel to 2 and I repeat the process until I make
all the MIDI tracks I need to for the plug-in.

Is this common practice or should I be doing something else?
Thank you for your time!

JJ Freqy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             14-Feb-04  @  10:11 AM   -   RE: Setting up of virtual instruments..

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

sounds right... must be some problem or other with the plugin unless there's some midi loop or other Logic midi data collision issue going on

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)