aaa I Wish (I could see the way you...) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11             28-Aug-04  @  04:21 PM   -   I Wish (I could see the way you...)

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hey folks! brand new tune called "I Wish (I Could See The Way You Listen)"

it's... ambient breaks i guess. A bit on the eerie side - the bass is really bubbly - take a listen.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             29-Aug-04  @  02:15 AM   -   RE: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

SignalRunners - BLU

eeeeeeeep...eerie at start here!

LOVE the little snip vox sample thing scattered there....

has an old school flava on those drums for sure- me likey, some nice programming there too, i like the reverse hat ...

still loving that lil sample thing towards the end..

ended, im all out of comments, but this was good!!!

I dont generally listen to this gear but i reckon i could put a cd of this on for a wee while no sweat

blu

Message 3/11             29-Aug-04  @  05:54 AM   -   RE: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

casparproject

V. nice opening. I like your use of the stereo field with your synth patches. The
depth of the piano patch is nice. Your build-up at the beginning is well
constructed. I like the little changeup at 1:30, well timed. The samples are good
and eerie too. Nice snare sound you introduce at about 2:00 as well. You've
followed a nice progression here. Good track.

Peaceout,

peter

Message 4/11             31-Aug-04  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

* compulsary

like this a lot. gets my vote

how is the release coming ?

Message 5/11             31-Aug-04  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

Absorb Fish

wow, many thanks guys! compulsary, my release is gonna be delayed for quite a bit because I decided i'm going to master it myself - life is getting busy and complicated so not enough time to do so at the moment.

Message 6/11             01-Sep-04  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

Garuna

Nice one. Like the sounds.

Message 7/11             02-Sep-04  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

Bluescreen

That little piano figure is indeed intrigueing.
Don#T get it out of my head anymore

Message 8/11             02-Sep-04  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

Absorb Fish

Thanks folks. Glad you guys liked it.

Message 9/11             02-Sep-04  @  11:53 PM     Edit: 03-Sep-04  |  07:28 AM   -   RE: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

Absorb Fish

edit[i didn't just say what I said above twice...]

Message 10/11             03-Sep-04  @  06:30 AM   -   RE: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

mcc>

very strong piece paully.
it reminds me of looking up at heaven from out of a cave which is the gates of hell...
knowing there's only way up and you don't have that ticket.
still knowing somehow you, too....could be heavenly...if only life had been kinder.
and still your heart beats.

my only suggestion would be to enlarge and swell that pad sound which felt more defined at the very beginning....if there was a pad sound...(it certainly felt like there was).

anyway...wow.

Message 11/11             03-Sep-04  @  07:26 AM   -   RE: I Wish (I could see the way you...)

Absorb Fish

wow - what a description
Kinda matches what I was going for: the contrast of harsh and soft (something that I try to achieve in most of what I do but I think it shows more in this song).

Anyways - the pad - you mean the really really vague faded Choir sound that you could hear from the first second? Yeah - it's actually a really really filtered sample from somewhere so I'm trying to keep it more lowkey. It's doing what I meant it to do - present a "Ghostly" sound - if you will. It's not meant for melody - more for a background effect.

And oh yes - thanks for listening  

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)