aaa the revolutionary of the soul - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: the revolutionary of the soul

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             21-Sep-04  @  03:25 PM   -   the revolutionary of the soul

casparproject

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Another new one, go to my website (addy above) to check it out. I'm still on a
fence about the percussion, as to whether I want to busy it up a bit near the end.
I opted not to because I really felt it was busy enough as is.

Peaceout,

Peter

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             22-Sep-04  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: the revolutionary of the soul

Garuna

I like this a lot. The voices are great. Nice production.

Message 3/6             22-Sep-04  @  05:24 AM   -   RE: the revolutionary of the soul

lucidskies

Oh yeah, this is cool! You've always got nifty little vocal snippets. Very tripped
out stuff.
I do think it could go for more highend in the percussion though.
All in all, Good stuff dude!

Message 4/6             23-Sep-04  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: the revolutionary of the soul

welder (aka. ragnarok)

Cool stuff, although one thing bothers me, and that's the timing of the vocals, they seem to be almost always off. Apart from that, ideas and combination of sounds makes this one a favourite. Best experience is when it finally takes off, that bass / drum / arp-ish string combination, now thats when I turn up the volume and ask for a rewind :-)

Message 5/6             23-Sep-04  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: the revolutionary of the soul

nutoniom

i found they repeated a little too often. i would have brought the unvocoded one at the 1.45 mark. i really had to think hard to come up with something negative about the track, give me some credit ;p

Message 6/6             23-Sep-04  @  04:12 PM   -   RE: the revolutionary of the soul

mcc>

oh yeah...i much prefer this to some of the darker d-n-b-ish stuff.

very uplift!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)