aaa Breaky ambient from Cydonia Cell - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Breaky ambient from Cydonia Cell

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             25-Sep-04  @  08:58 AM   -   Breaky ambient from Cydonia Cell

CydoniaCell

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I know, two tracks at once... that's gotta be a record for me...

It's a new number I've been messin' with...

check out "Axiom"

if ya don't mind... I think I might be having a problem mixing all the lush stuff with the beats... or I might just have bad ears... hehehe

Suggestions are welcome!!!!

e

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             25-Sep-04  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: Breaky ambient from Cydonia Cell

mcc>

to the contrary....it's the point where the lush stuff comes in where the song-mix actually sounds best.
i really like that funky little bass-synth guitar-strut thing comes in appx. 3:30.
the pad is very nice and i really like it where it breaks down.
the songs beginning was decent except i didn't like the pitched snare thing....a little too loud, by my ears, and in back (reverbed)...
it felt like it wanted to be a short little piano-or muted-synth hit going the progression.

i'm in favor of reducing the amount of reverb on those snares though they actually felt okay after you introduced the pad.
the progression is very nice....and where you leave us with it, in the end,
is reward enough for coolness...but i say work on how you introduce the piece at the beginning.

good to see you being a little noisy again.

Message 3/4             27-Sep-04  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Breaky ambient from Cydonia Cell

woland_ex

I'm listening...

mmm. interesting stereo settings, I'm enjoying. Drums are good about 1:35. Good set of instruments. The breakdown at 3:00 a bit long for me. A bit too hard (and different) the verb on the drum-like-effects at 4:00, it seems it sounds from another place, its differ than the bass and other accords. But its just my opinion.

Overally its a very atmospheric tune which I enjoyed!

best,
woland ex

Message 4/4             27-Sep-04  @  06:00 PM   -   RE: Breaky ambient from Cydonia Cell

Influx

I like it!

sounds like the percussive synth that starts at 3:38 clips a few times...maybe just a bit of compression to level that out?

diggin the rest

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)