aaa WelCome To The Tunnel (Remix) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: WelCome To The Tunnel (Remix)

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             09-Oct-04  @  01:54 AM     Edit: 09-Oct-04  |  06:17 AM   -   WelCome To The Tunnel (Remix)

trackstars33

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

hey all im new to this site great sutff  ...

if you guys have a little extra time i would appreciate some suggestions on 1 of my tracks and what i could do to make it better or worst lol..

.all of it is original no samples or loops plus the synth patches i created also still unmastered but trying to get some feedback on it as i am still an amateur in this field....let me know what you think...Thanks

http://www.7161.com/~SleepLessNights

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             09-Oct-04  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: WelCome To The Tunnel (Remix)

horacio.larrechea

Link?:  No link

hey, i'm not haviong time right now , but i'll proise i`'l be back
cheers from argentina

Message 3/7             09-Oct-04  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: WelCome To The Tunnel (Remix)

k

Link?:  Link

i like it.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/7             10-Oct-04  @  09:47 AM     Edit: 10-Oct-04  |  09:49 AM   -   RE: WelCome To The Tunnel (Remix)

milan

Link?: Link

not really my cup of tea, but yeah, solid club stuff. keep it up.

btw... dont dig the stereo panning on the rap tune, bit too distracting. better focus it more i think.

Message 5/7             10-Oct-04  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: WelCome To The Tunnel (Remix)

horacio.larrechea

shit! i'm not in my town and in this fuckin cyber cafe don't get any speaker
i read club anD WANT TO HEAR YOUR TRACK

Message 6/7             10-Oct-04  @  11:46 PM   -   RE: WelCome To The Tunnel (Remix)

horacio.larrechea

hehehe i am sailorboy in kvr , i've heard your track yestarday, i keep thinkin the same ,panning ont work but it sounds power man. now you got to get one rapper

Message 7/7             12-Oct-04  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: WelCome To The Tunnel (Remix)

SignalRunners - BLU

Link?: Link

sounds like a solid 'club' thumper

doesnt bring anything new to the sound, perhaps even a little dated, but does what it should pretty well  

good job man!

blu

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)