aaa Rapkture Instrumental! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Rapkture Instrumental!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             15-Oct-04  @  11:13 PM   -   Rapkture Instrumental!

SleepLessNights

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi all got a new rap/hiphop instrumental track up ,im trying to get some more feedback on it before i go forward (Panning Fixed)

so if you have a little extra time on your hands i would appreciate some comments....

honesty is the best policy with musicians so even if you think it sucks let me know   or anything you think should be added or deleted  

btw ive managed to have a little extra time browsing some 7161 artists sites and i must say im quite impressed truly amazing... keep up the good work  

you can download the track here.....

http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF164C4605549.mp3

or stream here ...

http://www.7161.com/~SleepLessNights

Thanks to all the 7161 stuff for giving us Space....

Phuck Soundclick.....  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             16-Oct-04  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: Rapkture Instrumental!

mcc>

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

well...not a lot of song to comment on but your beat and mix sounds very good.
same as your first track. that i liked too.
i happen to like this old-school vibe alot more than much of today's dirty south style rap beats....(not that i'm an expert but i have an 18-year old who is and who makes me listen to it more than i like).

it'd be easy to imagine a robot-ninja sewer rap over this....
......for me, that'd be a scream.
kinda bigod meets darth turtle.
i'm just not sure how that would go over in today's scene of violence and senseless bravado. a really good visionary rapper might bite this but it seems to me the trend is more towards the graveyard (in sound and lifestyle)....of course...hoping to make a stop at the bank first.

good luck. keep them beats happening!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)