aaa external saving (esi 4000) - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: external saving (esi 4000)

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             14-Feb-05  @  04:01 PM   -   external saving (esi 4000)

rottenfilth

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have bought the esi 4000 and I have the iomega parallel port zip drive so that I can save sounds external via the scsi port.

I have the lead for the scsi port to the zip drive but I am having problems making the esi acknowledge that the zip drive is there! I select mount drive to make it acknowledge the drive but when I check the things I can save to the zip drive does not come up on the list.

Is there anybody that has the esi and uses an external zip drive to save so that they can help me here. If you have any knowledge in this area please please let me know.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             15-Feb-05  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: external saving (esi 4000)

damballah

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

parallel and scsi are two different protocols. you need a scsi zip drive.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)