aaa Avalon Superstar feat. Teresa Morales - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Avalon Superstar feat. Teresa Morales

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             14-Mar-05  @  11:22 PM     Edit: 15-Mar-05  |  07:57 PM   -   Avalon Superstar feat. Teresa Morales

Groove Factory

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi Guys... I'm back. Went into the studio for two weeks and just emerged from the darkness

This is one of three remixes we did for this years Winter Music Conference in Miami. The main vocal mix is finished and we'll be mastering the other two later this week. The mixes are at the micro site we put up for the promo:

www.avalonsuperstar.com

And here's the vocal mix:

Vocal Club Mix

There is all kind of bio info about us and the original writer of the track Lewis Martinee and Teresa Morales.

Billy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             16-Mar-05  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: Avalon Superstar feat. Teresa Morales

Garuna

While I'm waiting for the song to download (very slowly) I'm reading the bio and must say you have my expectations way up. Very pro company you're keeping there and and a pro looking site to boot.

Something wrong with the download feature. It takes ages compared to say DT and then once it's finally ready it stops and goes like a choppy stream. Can't really judge the song.

Message 3/7             16-Mar-05  @  03:17 AM   -   RE: Avalon Superstar feat. Teresa Morales

Garuna

OK heard it and the overall production is good, but it sounds squashed.... over compressed maybe. The vocals drown in the swooshes and the arp sound. The bass and the violins are barely audible. I think more eq, less comp might be an idea. The structure is good though and the song isn't bad.

Message 4/7             16-Mar-05  @  03:36 AM   -   RE: Avalon Superstar feat. Teresa Morales

Groove Factory

Link?:  No link

hmm... here we go again . Can't seem to make a good MP3 to save my life!

Gene (Mindspawn) is my production partner and he really does know how to master... we are real careful with dance not to over compress and lose all the dynamics. But proof is in the posted track...

It must be when creating the MP3... I know the last track I posted was a disaster!!! Swishy and all... Any have suggestion for making an MP3 with Soundforge? I though it was pretty straight forward...

The .wav sounds perfect IMO. And after your post I bunged up a CD from the MP3 and played it at different volumes. Sounded ok, but not perfect. Bass was fine though.. But I definitely hear the FX becoming a bit much.

Thanks for the comments... I really do respect everyone and anyone's comments and really value Dancetech. Seeing this is an all dance forum and site it really sets it apart from any other creditability wise.

Back 4-5 years ago when I was a regular (as Vegas) I learned so much here (still do)...

Again much respect to you all and K!

Billy

Message 5/7             16-Mar-05  @  07:56 AM   -   RE: Avalon Superstar feat. Teresa Morales

k

Link?:  Link

heh heh ... Vegas - hi - will listen later

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/7             16-Mar-05  @  08:02 AM   -   RE: Avalon Superstar feat. Teresa Morales

k

heh - an old Vegas track from 2001 - i always liked this one

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/7             16-Mar-05  @  08:54 AM   -   RE: Avalon Superstar feat. Teresa Morales

Garuna

Yeah, that is good. Much better than the new one actually...... despite being lofi.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)