aaa more S Dubbage - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: more S Dubbage

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             17-Mar-05  @  06:11 AM   -   more S Dubbage

sloworm

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

a lil soundtrack work....

the song is called Starburst.

Comments.

Peace.

S Dub

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             17-Mar-05  @  11:14 AM   -   RE: more S Dubbage

k

yeah man  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/10             18-Mar-05  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: more S Dubbage

sloworm

thanks K

and thank you for maintaining this website and giving artists everywhere a chance to connect and showcase.

Peace

S Dub

Message 4/10             18-Mar-05  @  12:23 AM   -   RE: more S Dubbage

k

Link?: Link

yeah it's cool to hear stuff from all over the place. i've been getting into this guys track too (link), he's from Malaysia

his details link

http://www.7161.com/artist.cfm?user=7004&music_group=1&carrywith=

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/10             18-Mar-05  @  01:07 AM   -   RE: more S Dubbage

sloworm

yea that track isn't bad, it is really short....but reminds me a little bit of kraftwerk from the album 'In the Mix'

speaking of that.....

Message 6/10             18-Mar-05  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: more S Dubbage

k

yes?....

yeah, he apparently is at school over there, not very old by the look of it if that's him in the picture on his profile, it's not arranged well etc, or at least it is for my ears but it's not arranged in a traditional flowing way, but i kinda like the way it's broken up... but the actual movements within it are great and i like his beats, and the way the joining stuff between beats is subtle which if played really loud would sound great being just down in the mix like that  

reminds me of the sort of stuff we used to do back in the day with a only one or two items of gear thru a guitar rig in a squat... loud, raw and not 'produced' or 'arranged' or whatever... i like it.

Message 7/10             18-Mar-05  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: more S Dubbage

sloworm

i agree, it shows potential for an innovative or fun artist to look for if he sticks at it....a lot of people stop trying after a while in music, it is sad, music is the ultimate artistic pathway IMO.

Peace

S Dub

Message 8/10             22-Mar-05  @  10:26 AM   -   RE: more S Dubbage

welder

Hey, great stuff... its like going for for a picnic with the family on a sunny day, 12 hours before the end of the world.

...loved those samples too

Message 9/10             23-Mar-05  @  05:51 AM   -   RE: more S Dubbage

sloworm

wow, thank you, that is one of the best compliments i have recieved ever....thank you.

Message 10/10             23-Mar-05  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: more S Dubbage

milan

nice, very pleasant. second welder's comment, i could see it as closing credits to a melancholic sci-fi flick ;)

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)