aaa My Ableton Mix of My New Tunes - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: My Ableton Mix of My New Tunes

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             30-Mar-05  @  09:21 AM   -   Ableton Mix of My Hard House / NRG Toons

housenationmedia

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Long Time reader of dancetech.. good stuff.. a little slow on the articles, but the forums jump sometimes.. anyway.. I've been writing for about 5 years now.. and had ammassed about 30 tunes.. Recently loosing all my data, I set out with some new gear to create a load of fresh new stuff. My goal was to write 10 songs in 1 Month using the analog synthesizers i've been building, my tc powercore, a microkontrol and cubase.. so.. here they are.. there's also an older mix linked that a friend had on his pc.. so i posted that as well..

The first one is like 6 or 7 songs I wrote in cubase, and mixed in ableton.. This is all of my newer material, so if u don't like my other stuff, give it a shot, it's new.. what have u got to loose.. for inquiries, comments, suggestions: housenationmedia@yahoo.com

http://environment.mine.nu:8081/websites/bblaze/bblazeableton.mp3

also.. Here's the older one as well.. maybe 1.5 years old now..

http://environment.mine.nu:8081/websites/bblaze/bblaze.mp3

respect to: jeffmills, chris liberator, sven wittikind, glenn wilson, james fusion.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)