aaa A bit of funky silliness - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: A bit of funky silliness

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             18-Apr-05  @  07:59 PM   -   A bit of funky silliness

Pongoid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Here, shake your booty to this:

http://www.spaz.org/~ian/Frawnken.mp3

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             26-Apr-05  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: A bit of funky silliness

k

Link?:  Link

nice P  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             26-Apr-05  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: A bit of funky silliness

nutoniom

hey. i'm getting this :

037 PONGOID
LIVE SET .70 min. cd (MUTANTt style elektro, minimal techno)

is this on it

Message 4/6             08-May-05  @  07:08 AM   -   RE: A bit of funky silliness

Pongoid

I'm afraid the track will not be on there. I only cooked the track up a few weeks ago. Where are
you getting the CD from? A few different people have sets of mine, but for all I know you're
buying a 9-year-old bootleg. Is there a name on the set? Whatever the case, I'm honored. I
hope you enjoy it.

Ape

Message 5/6             10-May-05  @  01:20 PM   -   RE: A bit of funky silliness

nutoniom

i'm "getting" it from Armanhammer. wrote them about six months ago and received a reply last week. i'll have it next year if i'm lucky. There was no name.

"a 9-year-old bootleg" can this be considered fashionably late on my part ?

if you have other, more speedy channels to get some of your stuff, let me know.

Message 6/6             17-May-05  @  07:31 AM   -   RE: A bit of funky silliness

Pongoid

I believe that's 5lowershop. Cool, that's an 'officlial' release, titled Into The Void, I suspect. (Don't recall doing any others for them as of late.) That's a set I played live at The Butchers' Ball, a crazy halloween party in a gnarly abbatoir/smokehouse in Jack London Square, Oakland, CA. Awesome party, and a fun show.

My live sets and my tracks are two totally different musical aspects. I hope you enjoy both and I'm grateful for your support. Peace and respect.

Ape

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)