aaa V-STATION LOAD SOUND BANKS - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: V-STATION LOAD SOUND BANKS

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             19-May-05  @  11:19 AM   -   V-STATION LOAD SOUND BANKS

cwwx

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've recently acquired Novation V station and raped the net of all the free soundbanks I could find but when I tried to load them I found I couldnt. I use FL5 and noticed the format of the sound banks were saved as cubase files. This probably explains my predicament but I thought all sound banks would be compatible as they were tweaked on Vstation so should work on Vstation. Still even if I find FL5 compatiable sound banks I couldnt see how the fuck I'm supposed to load them or save presets I've made in my own sound bank.

I'm sure its simple, bit like me, any help anyone?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             19-May-05  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: V-STATION LOAD SOUND BANKS

nickb

Link?: Link

Hi All,

When the sound banks are exported from the V-Station, they should appear as .mid files, not as Cubase files. To import a sound bank into the V-Station, goto the global page and choose 'import' from the memory section. You can then browse to the bank file.mid and open it in the V-Station.

Best regards,

Nick.

Message 3/4             19-May-05  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: V-STATION LOAD SOUND BANKS

k

Link?:  Link

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             20-May-05  @  11:04 AM   -   RE: V-STATION LOAD SOUND BANKS

cwwx

Link?:  No link

THANKYOU !!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)