aaa ADMIN - updates to forums - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: ADMIN - updates to forums

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             25-May-05  @  06:38 PM     Edit: 25-May-05  |  11:09 PM   -   ADMIN - updates to forums

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

testing font colour

ok, the tag help is all updated now - PLEASE report any problems

test add image:

test add LIST:

• list item 1
  • list item 2
  • list item 3

etc etc

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             28-May-05  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: ADMIN - updates to forums

k

er, jusy to clarify - those icons above the message box when you post - try them now, they are way easy to add live page links (http:// icon), add an email address live link lists (email icon), add an image (img icon), add bold, italic, underscored etc text.

the QUOTE tabs now add any added quote text into a colured box for display with your message

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             28-May-05  @  01:56 PM     Edit: 28-May-05  |  02:02 PM   -   RE: ADMIN - updates to forums

k

like this:

Reason 3.0 now shipping!
We hereby proudly announce that Reason 3.0, the latest version of our award winning music production instrument, is now shipping. This update focuses on live playing and this new version will take Reason from the studio realm to the stage. Reason 3.0 comes packed with unique features that will make it a strong alternative to the hardware workstation synthesizer, whether for composing, producing or live playing

asd asoijjas oisdj rijd idnf odjdf ojs osdjf bl;ah blah blah  

test sldkfjs dlkfjsl
test asijsodijsdkjfsdsfjd sdoisdoisd oisd
test zdoksdo dpd dfpb pfk fijgf pkf

test gap lsdij sdkjfds fjsdijdf p dfpodfj

lkahsolhas ias oasid osaijd gap

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)