aaa Emu Emulator X - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Emu Emulator X

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             27-May-05  @  01:56 PM   -   Emu Emulator X

Tweaker

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What's the consensus on this product? Any good?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             28-May-05  @  02:01 AM   -   RE: Emu Emulator X

Influx

Link?: Link

damn good features, FX are well usable, and the sampler is, well...its an E4 on your PC, but better!

the only thing...and this is my beef with a lot of VSTi, is theres a lot of mouse clicking and it feels a bit complicated sometimes, especially when it comes to routing and such. feels more like a computer thing than a music thing sometimes.

that said, odds are I will be selling my EmulatorX (NOT the studio version) for $250 as I just dont use samplers that much anymore...

Message 3/4             28-May-05  @  09:17 AM   -   RE: Emu Emulator X

Tweaker

Link?:  No link

You know I went ahead and bought the Proteus X for $150 bucks. I alreay own an XL-7 Command Station and I tell you, I have a hard time programming that box and I understand synthesis. I'm hoping this software will help me learn the Proteus engine but so far I'm finding that programming this particular software environment is not as intuitive as I hope'd. Oh well. I may have to turn back to my roland boxes..

Message 4/4             28-May-05  @  01:50 PM   -   RE: Emu Emulator X

k

Link?:  Link

i heard thete was some issue with it, not s/w bugs, but something to do with how the drivers are allocated... cant remember what it was, but something stupid like you cant use the asio outs and the sampler in a sequencer at the same time, although that sounds rediculous, but it was something like that... wish i could remember

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)