aaa Digidesign - MBOX - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Digidesign - MBOX

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             02-Jun-05  @  11:28 PM   -   Digidesign - MBOX      [Link: - ]

ollyatkinson

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello,
Does this Mbox come with the reason and protools software or is it just the mbox on its own?
Also, will the Mbox work with Mac OSX Tiger?

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             03-Jun-05  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: Digidesign - MBOX

urbicide

Link?:  No link

from what I know... digi hasn't released an upgrade at this point. here's what they said:

" The initial release of Pro Tools LE 6.9 will not work with the new Mac OS X version 10.4 "Tiger" operating system.

* A free compatibility update for Pro Tools LE 6.9 for Mac OS X 10.4 is expected to be available within 8 to 10 weeks of the 10.4 "Tiger" release.

Currently there is not a version of Pro Tools that will work with OS X 'Tiger'. You should not install Tiger if you would like to use Pro Tools, as it will not work until we post an update to 6.9. No previous version of Pro Tools will be updated for compatibility with Tiger.

Pro Tools 6.4.1 for Mix systems and Pro Tools LE 6.4 for Digi001 will not be updated for compatibility with Tiger. Owners of these systems will need to run them in Panther to continue using those systems."

On their website currently, Tiger works with the HD stuff...

I doubt it comes with a registered copy of reason. take care.

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

Message 3/4             03-Jun-05  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: Digidesign - MBOX

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

Link?: Link

it comes with protools software - le version, limited to 32 tracks of ausdio and i think 128 midi

it used to be bundles with reason digi edition , live digi edition, sampletank le , and some other stuff - i dont see whyt ehy would have changed that

basically they work, but are there as a demo almost to upgrade from , whereby you get a discount by upgrading from these versions. the reason digi edition alowws one instance of each device im sure it was, not bad for nothing i spose!

blu

Message 4/4             03-Jun-05  @  05:36 AM   -   RE: Digidesign - MBOX

psylichon

Link?: Link

LE versions of PT don't work with Tiger yet, but they will very soon according to Digi's timetables.

6.9.2 was just released for TDM, and by all accounts is quite stable with Tiger.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)