aaa Akai_MPC1000 - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Akai_MPC1000

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             13-Jun-05  @  10:58 PM   -   MPC1000 ? install 128 mb ram chip...      [Link: Akai - MPC1000]

mbpierce2006

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

"how do I install the 128 mb ram chip into my mpc1000?", & also how do you get the sample to stop when you release the trigger pads? (like moct other samplers?)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             14-Jun-05  @  05:56 AM   -   RE: Akai_MPC1000

Pongoid

Link?: Link

What's that got to do with Waldorf gear?

Message 3/3             14-Jun-05  @  09:15 AM   -   RE: Akai_MPC1000

k

Link?: Link

the manuals are at the link above

as for the play mode, i duno what Akai call it in their menu's but basicaly, a sampler has 2 main types of trigger mode:

1. where the sample plays for as long as the key is held down (up to a max of the whole sample time)

2. where the sample plasy till the end regardless of how long the key is pressed down for

there'll be a menu item to change that from one to the other

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)