aaa Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Viewing all 21 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/21             21-Jun-05  @  02:32 PM   -   Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Lardkin C*ntwalker

God I'm bored today. Fucking cool lightsabres though eh ? Toys R Us 89 quid each.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/21             21-Jun-05  @  02:33 PM   -   Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

Lardkin C*ntwalker

God I'm bored today. Fucking cool lightsabres though eh ? Toys R Us 89 quid each.

Message 3/21             21-Jun-05  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

haha- Jock has a sting poster....

greg

Message 4/21             21-Jun-05  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

damn, I knew I should of taken them down first !!!

Cuntwalker Demonstrating Lightsabre

Heres Lardikin demonstrating the startup and shutdown of said lightsabre, shame the dig camera dont have sound coz then you'd be able to hear the high quality fx too.

Message 5/21             21-Jun-05  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

monkeybasket2001

cool does it go "wh-wum" when it flashes up?

greg

Message 6/21             21-Jun-05  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

oh yes  

Message 7/21             21-Jun-05  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

monkeybasket2001

right im off down to toys r us.....if i time it right ill get there for school kick out time-woohoo bippets!!

greg

Message 8/21             21-Jun-05  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

k

Link?:  Link

damn!.... heh... take one to the Aikido class and get it out at sword kata time, that'd crack 'em up  

anyways, first thing you should do is expell the Darkside from your room by using the light sabre cut down that STING poster heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/21             21-Jun-05  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

aye, dare I say it, its time to take the posters down. Gone off Sting quite a bit over the past year.

Message 10/21             21-Jun-05  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

k

Link?:  Link

ha ha... I just noticed the dressing gown Obiwan 'robe' - classic... heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 11/21             21-Jun-05  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Influx

jock you fuckin crack me up, man. beers are on me if we ever meet. thats some funny fuckin shit.

funny how we're so faceless. Ive seen Jock now, milan, kilo way back, psy, cheddar, rurik...cant remember who else...pongoid...

Message 12/21             21-Jun-05  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

milan

we've seen you too you know

anyway: hahahaha at Jock

Message 13/21             21-Jun-05  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Trillium

LOL!!!

Deaar GOD I don't know where to begin~!~!

That's seriously some funny fucking shit Jock.

*sighs*

THANK YOU.

Message 14/21             22-Jun-05  @  12:21 AM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

beds

hehehe class.

so you gonna take those up Tryfan next time? maybe do a duel up top across "adda ag efa"

Message 15/21             22-Jun-05  @  07:38 AM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

welder

LOL

Hey, don't touch those jarre posters, dammit!

Message 16/21             22-Jun-05  @  08:18 AM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Zazza

Awesome, I want some...

Message 17/21             22-Jun-05  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

monkeybasket2001

didnt jock also appear with westlife earlier?

greg

Message 18/21             22-Jun-05  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

aye, I did. They are a great bunch of lads.

Glad you like the photos. I only bought the lightsabres as I thought they would be a good alternative to a pair of hedge trimmers. Imagine my disappointment when I found out that they were "toys" and not actually real lightsabres.

Not sure if trading standards can help me on this one.

Message 19/21             25-Jun-05  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

darin

You couldn't have done it without the smoke, eh?

As with Influx, if I ever get my sorry ass outta the states (again) and to England (for the first time), a round of beers is on me.

Message 20/21             25-Jun-05  @  02:51 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

psylichon

You seem a bit confused in that last one. I'd swear you were saying "arrrrr matey!"

Message 21/21             29-Jun-05  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Dominic

hahahahah - Sting - ahahahahah!

Viewing all 21 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)