aaa London gets hit by terrorist attack - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/27             07-Jul-05  @  10:57 AM   -   London gets hit by terrorist attack

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Bomb blasts at Kings Cross, Aldgate, Edgeware Road, 2 other stations. ALso 5 buses have been blown up. TImely the day after the Olympics bid. The entire tube system has been shut down and they have declared a state of emergency in London.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/27             07-Jul-05  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

k

Link?:  Link

The entire tube system has been shut down

a normal day in London then *sighs* - and I STILL dont want an identity card thanx

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/27             07-Jul-05  @  11:27 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

milan

Link?: Link

well that sucks... sorry for you guys. bet it wasnt the french either.

(well, if the locals can do it...)

Message 4/27             07-Jul-05  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Rags

awww. this sounds pretty bad.

Message 5/27             07-Jul-05  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

beds

only one bus. 7 explosions. 2 dead at the minute.

it's not the olympics, it's the g8 thing innit.

Message 6/27             07-Jul-05  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

milan

obviously it aint the olympics. but the G8? they're not even in london... thats just mindless

Message 7/27             07-Jul-05  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Dominic

I think its the Olympics aswell. They are showing us that we are vunerable when we host the one of the biggest events in the world. And to attack the day after we get the nod is timely.

Message 8/27             07-Jul-05  @  02:10 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Jock Munro

What I dont understand is why everything has to shut down. I can understand the busses and the tube to shut. But some of the mainline stations have fucking shut. London Bridge station is apparently in complete mayhem.

This is purely because they lazy cunts cant be bothered with the extra work and hassle to deal with the situation, so to play it safe, they shut the fucking station down. Cunts.

Now I'm fucking stuck in London, when I could be at home wanking.

Message 9/27             07-Jul-05  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

beds

apparently it's have a wank at work day.

Message 10/27             07-Jul-05  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Dominic

49 dead now.

Message 11/27             07-Jul-05  @  04:30 PM     Edit: 07-Jul-05  |  04:31 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Steve Roughley

Jesus! We (myself and two other members of my company) were supposed to be in Holborn for a system performance review today and we would have been in Kings Cross around the time they were going off! Thanks to system problems (which, until today, were causing us some real stress), we had to reschedule for next week.

Really puts things in perspective.

Message 12/27             07-Jul-05  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

pict

Well from the bombers point of view it makes perfect sense they are doing it to get attention and the whole worlds attention is on Britland and the with the olympics coming there people will be thinking hard about the security issues.

It was well planned all done within an hour and it exposes the true vulnerability of London.They don't have enough cops and cameras to stop shit happening and they never will.

They've been expecting it since 11/9 but London has had bombs go off before and it has never buckled,fuck the Nazis bombarded the shit out of it and it just hardened the Londoners attitude I expect the same thing will happen here.Life might get tougher for Asian looking people as a result.

Extremely saddening not only the tragic loss of life and limb but all the political squawking that goes on after such horrible events..

Message 13/27             07-Jul-05  @  10:57 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

sitar

Is everyone at dancetech alright and accounted for? I hope everyone is. Shame that this happened in London now.

Message 14/27             08-Jul-05  @  04:38 AM     Edit: 08-Jul-05  |  04:42 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

beds

*something about cheesy snacks here*

or was it marmite sitar?

thing that strikes me is all these 'world leaders' all stepping up to condemn this 'attack on democracy' when this shit happens every other day in iraq and elsewhere and you don't hear a peep.

where was the outcry when a million people were getting slaughtered in rwanda?

Message 15/27             08-Jul-05  @  05:58 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

pict

Darfur is happening right now and fuck all is being done about it.What little attention was being pointed in that direction evaporated when those bombs went off in London.

I shudder to think what new measures to combat terrorism these specimens that think they govern will come up with next.

Does anybody seriously believe that the protectors of privelige are going to save the world?While they jaunt around to luxury talking shops the ordinary punter,on the streets of London and Baghdad,pays the price for the decisions the high heid yins(high head ones) make

Where was the referendum on the War in Iraq?

I mean these "leaders" will offer referendums on things like EU treaties but somehow whether or not to go to War doesn't qualify as being important enough for a referendum.

They know the answer they would get that's why they don't ask.

Message 16/27             08-Jul-05  @  08:59 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

cheddar

I am watching the spin, the need for tightened this or more expenditure that. Also at the G8 agenda and rhetoric coming out of that. Of course time passing without events means increased justification for redlights, none of that now -Has anyone claimed responsibility or are we assuming...that it was pissed french olympians pulling some fast vengince

Message 17/27             08-Jul-05  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

sitar

It was marmite beds.

Well I hope everyone is ok. seems to be.

Someone told me that a part of the reason New York didn't get the Olympics, and it's not the only part, is that it would be too difficult for many countrymen to secure visas, either as athletes or attendees. Chances are we'd have held the 2012 blindfolded Olympics in Guantanamo.

Message 18/27             09-Jul-05  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Zazza

pict wrote:

Darfur is happening right now and fuck all is being done about it.

No Anglos, no Oil, no Strategic Interest, no care.

;(

Message 19/27             09-Jul-05  @  11:15 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

k

it's terrible and really it's put the nail in the coffin of UN credibility. Pointless bunch of halfassed weak unelected beaurocrats playing at world politik.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 20/27             09-Jul-05  @  01:10 PM     Edit: 09-Jul-05  |  03:05 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Steve Roughley

And now we start to see the fearfull and uneducated response. Friends of mine live in Harehills and Armley in Leeds and apparently ason attacks and violence are already being directed towards Muslims and Sikhs.

BTW. Why is my avatar not showing up?

Message 21/27             09-Jul-05  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

cheddar

Got to remember guys, Jesus had WHITE skin and terrorists have DARK skin

At least they do now

Message 22/27             09-Jul-05  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

damballah

jesus had white skin in paintings done by italians.

Message 23/27             09-Jul-05  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

k

lol - he was a fuckin terrorist anyways, whatever!

Message 24/27             17-Jul-05  @  02:41 PM     Edit: 17-Jul-05  |  02:42 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

cheddar

I am fuckin stunned by this news and the country of origin

does anyone smell urine out there - as they piss on us and laugh

Message 25/27             21-Jul-05  @  01:35 PM     Edit: 21-Jul-05  |  01:50 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

beds

looks like it's happening again, 3 more tube stations and another bus ...

no injuries so far, they might catch some of these guys ...

Message 26/27             21-Jul-05  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

mcc>

We cloak ourselves in cold indifference to the unnecessary suffering of others--even when we cause it.

James Carroll

it's unfortunate when the only thing that seems to wake people up to the gravity of other people's suffering is when they come right out (always uninvited) and express it and share it with us.

mcc>

Message 27/27             21-Jul-05  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

k

beds wrote:

looks like its happening again, 3 more tube stations and another bus ...

no injuries so far, they might catch some of these guys ...

They're not very good at this stuff though are they?

We're much better, smart bombs, cluster bombs, laser guided bunker busting 'conventional nukes'..

And what they got? Rucksack bombs! hah!

;)

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)