aaa BRING IT THE F@@K ON!!!! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: BRING IT THE F@@K ON!!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             20-Jul-05  @  04:13 PM   -   BRING IT THE F@@K ON!!!!

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

www.transformerslive.com

Need I say any more.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             20-Jul-05  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: BRING IT THE F@@K ON!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

havent check his current offering yet... that Batman Begins is well dark tho

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             20-Jul-05  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: BRING IT THE F@@K ON!!!!

Maarten

Link?: Link

Hell yeah!.. .quite a responsibility though if you ask me- he could kill a whole generation of nostalgia in one blow.

Message 4/4             20-Jul-05  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: BRING IT THE F@@K ON!!!!

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

Yeah, it'll be tricky, but there's a rumor that the guys who did the CGI for the latest Citroen ads will be doing the Transformers movie. Which would make a lot of sense as those adds are awesome.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)