aaa Police execute man in London - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Police execute man in London

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             22-Jul-05  @  10:56 AM   -   Police execute man in London

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

some guy just called in to TV news who saw it 5 yards away from him, they pushed this unarmed guy to the ground and unloaded 5 shots into him at point blank range.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             22-Jul-05  @  01:42 PM   -   RE: Police execute man in London

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

He wasn't unarmed. They had good reason to suspect that he was carrying explosives (it turns out he was wearing a belt of explosives), which is why they had to kill him A.S.A.P.

Message 3/10             22-Jul-05  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Police execute man in London

k

really... where did you get that from?... i've been watching the news all day and no-one's said that.

if he was, fair enuff

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/10             22-Jul-05  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: Police execute man in London

k

i tell you what was quite funny tho in amongst it all - they showed some footage of a copper roping off the area with that blue 'Crime Scene' plastic tape... the camera zooms into the copper's hands tying the tape to a road-name sign on the pavement... and on the sign is my mates artist-name written in black marker pen.... lol

free publicity!

Message 5/10             22-Jul-05  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: Police execute man in London

k

well they just did the police press thingy and again, no-one said he had any explosives.

one would think their first priority would be to take the guy alive for questioning, now he's dead they aint gonna find anything out now are they. I bet someones getting a severe bollocking for that right now

Message 6/10             24-Jul-05  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: Police execute man in London

k

like I said...

Message 7/10             24-Jul-05  @  08:43 AM   -   RE: Police execute man in London

beds

Link?: Link

he wasn't unarmed. They had good reason to suspect that he was carrying explosives (it turns out he was wearing a belt of explosives), which is why they had to kill him A.S.A.P.

yeah right. don't believe the hype.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4711639.stm

Message 8/10             24-Jul-05  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: Police execute man in London

sox

Link?: Link

Now it's just gonna be like Canada and the US where if you run from the cops, you risk getting shot.

Except here they're gonna take head shots instead of a disabling shot.....

(and it'll probably be the same type of people taking these headshots, those of a darker complexion)

sox

Message 9/10             25-Jul-05  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: Police execute man in London

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

"yeah right. don't believe the hype.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4711639.stm "

It wasn't that story that I'd read. They were saying on Sky news that reports had come in that the man was wanted in direct connection with the bombings, and that witnesses saw a bomb-belt... but, yeah, I should stop listening to 'uncomfirmed reports'. My bad.

Message 10/10             25-Jul-05  @  01:43 PM   -   RE: Police execute man in London

k

sky news - heh

anyways... tube station, they have trains... i must have run at top speed down an escalator or thru a corridor thousands of times to catch a train i can hear pulling into the platform

you do tend to see people running at stations to catch trains.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)