aaa Waldorf_PULSE - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Waldorf_PULSE

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             14-Aug-05  @  06:39 AM   -   Waldorf_PULSE      [Link: Waldorf - PULSE]

unitzero

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a Waldorf pulse synthesizer that I am controlling with an Evolution UC33-e. I am having a problem with the midi with MIDI assignments for the switches on the synth such as oscillator waveform selectors. The MIDI values for these assignments are set 0,1,2, etc... which makes it impossble to set these to the different waveforms using the knobs on the midi controller that are on a range of 0-127. Is there any way that I can change the MIDI values of where the difrferent waveforms kick in? say to 20, 40, 60, etc.?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             14-Aug-05  @  10:25 AM   -   RE: Waldorf_PULSE

milan

Link?: Link

nope, unfortunately no. unless you use some ot of midi software between the two units. if you use cubase or logic, you could set up some sort of scaling midi transformer that would send a value of 2 when the UC33 reaches value 20 or something.

i use a UC33 with a uQ, so i had to think of these things too  

but tell you what... more expensive controllers allow you to program stuff like that on the unit itself. i didnt know that either when i got the UC, but still for the money its pretty good innit.

Message 3/4             18-Aug-05  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: Waldorf_PULSE

Bluescreen

milan wrote:

more expensive controllers

Like the Behringer BCR 2000

Message 4/4             18-Aug-05  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: Waldorf_PULSE

milan

bah... i should have waited another year  

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)