aaa rock out with your cock out - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: rock out with your cock out

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             18-Aug-05  @  12:11 PM   -   rock out with your cock out

cheddar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

way to go max factor

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             18-Aug-05  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

milan

holy crap!

Message 3/14             18-Aug-05  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

beds

Message 4/14             18-Aug-05  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

k

Link?:  Link

kwality

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/14             18-Aug-05  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

nutoniom

File?:  [image]

[image file]

i don't know what you people are on about, might as well post this. pretend you didn't see it.

Message 6/14             18-Aug-05  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

beds

Message 7/14             18-Aug-05  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

Now that IS some 'scray' shit. Really disturbing place the human mind.

Message 8/14             18-Aug-05  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

mcc>

Link?:  No link

i needed that......SO BADLY!!!!

i now understand christians once again.

Message 9/14             18-Aug-05  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

nutoniom

can someone explain to these people they are AT LEAST 20 years late.

Message 10/14             18-Aug-05  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

k

NATAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus T. F Christ!!!.... that is one FUCK UGLY butt!..

you WOULD have to satan to stomach stickin one up there, 'kin 'ell!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 11/14             18-Aug-05  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

k

I happened to catch Mike Reid on Men & Motahs.... yeah yeah ok.. he was saying about shagging his wife for the first time and how fat she is....

"So i climb up on this fackin great mound of flesh.. (does climbing up something huge actions).. I says to 'er, I says... do you mind if i ave the light ahht?... she says; why, are you shy?... I says... Nah love, me fackin arse is getting burnt by the fackin ceiling lightbulb!!

drrrrrrr tish its' the way he tells them

i also saw Jimmy Jones on M&M and he did this one about:

Some guy who wons a few venues hears this amazing piano player somewhere unexpected while he's out and about, so he says;

"Your playing is amazing!, you've got come and play at my piano bar/restaurant, whats that song called?"...

The guy says; "It's called:... 'I fucked your father, I fucked your mother & i fucked your sister too!'...."

the promoter is shocked,. "You cant call a song that!!!!!!... it's so beautiful when you play it, like an angel, you cant call a song THAT!!..."

the guy says; "Yeah well i'm a bit fackin touched, it fackin comes with the playing like a fackin opposite side y'know"...

and he plays another beautiful tune and again the promoter is amazed...

"Oooh when you play it's like an angel singing, whats that one called?"

The guys says something again totaly fucked up like: "Your granny shags donkeys and your sister does too'...!!!... Totaly obscene...

and so on and so forth with each song, the title of each gorgeous tune is inevitably revoltingly aweful.... The promoter thinks and says.

"Look if your gonna play at my place we'd better thing of something round this, cos what if someone asks you the name of a song ?...or when you introduce a song!?.... I tell you what..."

and he writes lots of made-up 'nice' titles on a big sheet of paper and says:

"ok, if anyone asks, or when you want to introduce a song, simply look over at this sheet, which'll be just out of site of the audience where you can see it, and just choose ANY title from this list and we'll be ok!

So the night of the gig before the doors open, the guy's warming up at the piano... He starts to play and he's TOTALY SHIT!!!!!!!... can't play hardly at all, and the promoter shits himself cos he's going to look stupid... so he says:

"What the fuck is up with you?... you played beautiful before, like an angel singing!!!, whats with this!?"

The guy says, "Well i told you i was a bit touched, the madness comes with the angelic playing an all that... thing is, i realy need a bloody good wank before i play or I play like shite!... sorry that's the only way!"...

So the boss says, "Fuck's sake!... well you'd better go off and have a wank in the bogs then!"

so the pianist scuttles off to the bogs.... comes back... sits down and is about to play, when the promoter looks down and says.

"ere!... do you know your cock's hanging out of your flies and there's spunk all down your trouser leg!!!!!!!!?..."

The guys says: "Know it!... I FACKIN WROTE IT!!!"

Message 12/14             19-Aug-05  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

beds

Message 13/14             19-Aug-05  @  07:03 AM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

Rags

Message 14/14             19-Aug-05  @  08:46 AM   -   RE: rock out with your cock out

milan

lol

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)