aaa New here in need of opinions! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New here in need of opinions!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             20-Sep-05  @  12:09 AM   -   New here in need of opinions!

tequila die

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm new to this site and am looking to get some feedback on my music. Everyone i've played it to so far likes it, but then a new born baby and my girlfriend aren't likely to be the most unbiased reviewers!!!

the link is: www.7161.com/~tequila_die

many thanx

ali

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             20-Sep-05  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: New here in need of opinions!

k

Link?:  Link

Welcome  

yeah, i like it (slow burning), that ringing bell-like pad is straight out of Yazoo (that track about 'dragons' with the old lady speakingthe story) and the vocals are cool, it's got atmosphere and it aint clone music of everything else you hear.. I'll try some more soon

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/9             20-Sep-05  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: New here in need of opinions!

k

btw, there's something wrong with the file you added for the track: Call Your Name

the lo fi version the server encoded plays for me, but the original file doesnt play, gives an error - did you encode it differently?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/9             20-Sep-05  @  09:16 PM   -   RE: New here in need of opinions!

tequila die

i encoded it the same.. i'll have a look at it and try n fix it.

Thanx for the kind words!

ali

Message 5/9             20-Sep-05  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: New here in need of opinions!

tequila die

update... i just tried listening to it and it works fine for me (WinXPSp2, Winamp5.1)

ali

Message 6/9             20-Sep-05  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: New here in need of opinions!

k

well in windows media player 9 i'm getting a message

"the input media format is invalid"

?

Message 7/9             21-Sep-05  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: New here in need of opinions!

tequila die

weird.. i'll have a look at it tomorrow or thursday. and then post here when it's reupped.

thanx

ali

Message 8/9             21-Sep-05  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: New here in need of opinions!

k

ok, post when it's up

Message 9/9             01-Oct-05  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: New here in need of opinions!

tequila die

i've re up loaded Call your name... Comments and stuff please!!!!!

ali

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)