aaa Check me out - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Check me out

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             20-Sep-05  @  03:58 AM   -   Check me out

SDUB

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello all,

I just got www.sloworm.com back up and running, and would love for you guys to stop in and check it out. I am also selling beats and if you or anyone else is interested hit me up.
So stop by and give me some feedback, also if anyone wants to link their website to mine i am all game. I linked dancetech to my website...props!!!

Peace.

S Dub

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             20-Sep-05  @  04:26 AM   -   RE: Check me out

k

Link?:  Link

hey geezer yeah it's looking reaaly nice...u been busy eh!. nice beats & like the applet player

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             20-Sep-05  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Check me out

SDUB

Thanks alot for visiting the site....and for the kind words...as usual this is the best site i have run across for independent artists and the options you give here are the best for putting up music(for free!!!)...I use this place as storage for my songs that play in the background of my different website pages...I trust no other site for reliability tooo!!!

This whole self promoting thing is tough...I have to split myself in two....one side is humble and knows improvement is always there to be had...no matter how good you get, and am weary of 'showing off me tunes'.....but the other side is the 'agent' my stuff is the next best thing to sliced bread ...so i drop the wwwsloworm.com nod anywhere i can...

but at the end of the day....if i fail, or the website looks like garbage, or a song didn't get well received--it is my fault...no one elses...i didn't waste my money on someone failing for me...and that feels good...this is a long journey...but i love it!!!

Message 4/5             21-Sep-05  @  12:04 PM   -   RE: Check me out

milan

nice, much improved design.

the Bathroom beat is pretty cool heheh!

Message 5/5             21-Sep-05  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: Check me out

SDUB

thanks milan...it was a fun beat to work on...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)