aaa Korg_microKORG - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Korg_microKORG

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             23-Sep-05  @  03:35 AM   -   Korg_microKORG      [Link: Korg - MicroKorg]

korg man

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

does anyone know how to hook up a microKorg to a drum machine (i have a boss tr-505) with midi.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             23-Sep-05  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: Korg_microKORG

k

Link?:  Link

midi out from one to IN on the other, if you're trying to clock them together it doesnt matter which way round unless one or the other doesnt allow you to compose/edit while slaved to a midi clock

whichever unit is master, make sure it is sending OUT midi clock

whichever unit is slave, make sure it's set to slave to midi clock

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             05-May-06  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: Korg_microKORG

NerveJam

Link?:  No link

Are you just trying to sync the two machines?

What I mean is, the korg isn't going to remote control the 505, nor the other way round.

You could easily use a sequencer (PC or otherwise) to control both, but you'd have to make sure that they were both taking midi clock from the seq.

Can I just congratulate you on your choice of synth? Excellent machine. I've had one for about a year. Can't beat it.

(I've also bought and sold another two of these.Can't fault them.)

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)