aaa wtf was that...................jesus!!!! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: wtf was that...................jesus!!!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             23-Sep-05  @  02:37 PM   -   wtf was that...................jesus!!!!

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

bod in LA said everyone just saw this thing burn out of the sky just now.............................

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             23-Sep-05  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: wtf was that...................jesus!!!!

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Then this....................................aliens?

Message 3/7             23-Sep-05  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: wtf was that...................jesus!!!!

beds

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

must be.

best thing to do is have a beer and forget about it.

Message 4/7             23-Sep-05  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: wtf was that...................jesus!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

no... the first one, look at it with your head tilted a bit to the left sideways... it's ELVIS!! with a quiff

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/7             23-Sep-05  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: wtf was that...................jesus!!!!

cheddar

call - Douglas was right all along

Agent Smith would talk about trapped methane and a weather balloon

Message 6/7             25-Sep-05  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: wtf was that...................jesus!!!!

Rags

eeer... the beam on the left is the landing lights of some bigger airplane. The twirly white thing must be a contrail twisted by another big and slow aircraft's wake turbulence. (vortex-like air movement around the end of the wings)

Message 7/7             26-Sep-05  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: wtf was that...................jesus!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

that's what i meant to say....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)