aaa Philly Ambient - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Philly Ambient

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             06-Oct-05  @  12:00 AM   -   Philly Ambient

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

About time you pushed that out Psy. Its gotto be one of the best ambient tracks I think I have ever heard.

Everytime I listen to it, it still sounds as fresh and cool and the first time. It is totally fucking brilliant.

DO SOMETHING WITH IT ! I love it soooo damn much.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             06-Oct-05  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: Philly Ambient

k

Link?:  Link

gorgeous & '2'

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             08-Oct-05  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: Philly Ambient

psylichon

Link?: Link

As always, thank you for the kind words. It needs a proper mix before I did anything with it, innit. Though i've grown fond of its current form, there are audio anomalies that couldn't make it to the final version. zipper noise from the Nova mostly, considering that mix is entirely virtual from the nova save for the drums, which were sampled through the nova and printed.

Come to think of it, the noise follows the filter on the drums, so if I reprinted those in my new place (much less noisy, electronically... it's my foot pedal that made the zipper noise) I might be able to save it. I played that filter live with a pedal, so I'd have to recreate it, but it oculd be done. But I haven't opened that session since I printed that mix you've been listening to years ago. I sure hope I saved the nova sysex!

Message 4/4             08-Oct-05  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: Philly Ambient

k

Link?:  Link

it's fine

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)