aaa Why nothing gets done - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Why nothing gets done

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             15-Oct-05  @  06:27 AM   -   Why nothing gets done

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

With presidents like this, who needs photoshop?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             15-Oct-05  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

Maarten

File?:  No file

lol Does he actually have a framed picture of Tony Blare on his desk??

Message 3/12             16-Oct-05  @  10:55 PM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

mcc>

Link?:  No link

hitler had one of adolph coors and vice versa...so why not?

Message 4/12             16-Oct-05  @  10:59 PM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

milan

coors? didnt know hitler was into foreign beer...

*scratches head*

Message 5/12             18-Oct-05  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

mcc>

my bust...i meant henry ford.

Message 6/12             18-Oct-05  @  05:32 AM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

psylichon

you guys are missing the point. the phone's upside down

retards...

Message 7/12             18-Oct-05  @  07:41 AM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

mcc>

well....as long as there's a point.

Message 8/12             18-Oct-05  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

k

Link?:  Link

heh, i thought he had Ford's pic when he was in prison writing Mein Kampf. I think Ford was into nutrition and the effects of food on his production line, and hitler was a keen veggie. Ford would maximise post-lunch-break production by controlling the type of food served to workers. Dunno otherwise except Fords did supply alot of stuff to the German army afaik. Hitler said basicaly this: "You cannot run a country on the same criteria as a business based on soley financial criteria", the antithesis of modern capitalism basicaly which seeks to place ALL the social infastructure into a market economy.... and yes... he was right.... it doesnt work - lol... actualy it's a weird book Mein Kampf. If you cut thru the ranting psycho stuff that guy really understood the dynamic of the masses & social politik. In a way the system then reflects totaly the system now... people being wiped out in their countries by psycho leaders compounded by poverty while we deny them safe haven.. the same thing happened with the Nazi state... WE (all countries inc' USA) refused to take the Jewish refugees, consigning them to their fate.... the Nazi's only started on the genoicde proper 'solution' when they couldnt export them as refugees any more. The more you read about it the more you see that in some respects the world likes to use the whole Nazi thing as a sort of 'feel good' object to point at and say "see, we are civilised by comparison". the truth is not so glorious as frankly all the other states were involved in it as much as today they are also 'involved' in the death of millions by default lack of action to prevent it.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/12             18-Oct-05  @  12:02 PM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

sitar

"With presidents like this, who needs photoshop? " LOL!

True K. Too bad the guy went off the deep end.

Message 10/12             18-Oct-05  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

k

Link?:  Link

no it aint, cos he was always a total nutcase (even within the cultural oddities of the time), i just mean that theoreticaly one CAN seperate the two purely for intellectual purposes & analyse the non-hostile political excercises applied in terms of their effect on the social mass. In that respect it's very interesting stuff.

my personal opinion is that collectively politicians and the populace use 'the holocaust' as a sort of social concience booster in order that we can claim OUR methodology is somehow 'legal', proper and more humane and lawful... as if blowing civilians into bloody chunks with bombs or starving them to death is fine when compared to a more 'production-line' methods of killing.

but it gives a collective relief to the actions for which our governments & the groups it supports are responsible....but of you check it from a purely OBJECTIVE stance, blowing women & children into little bits with vacuum bombs or lining them up and gassing them... what's the bloody difference at the end of the day? - it's all horrific evil shit.

like i say, it's concience-padding so we can strut around declaring ourselves to be moraly superior.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 11/12             18-Oct-05  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

The Moujik

the truth is not so glorious as frankly all the other states were involved in it as much as today they are also 'involved' in the death of millions by default lack of action to prevent it.

It's a good point K... my grandparents were from part of Poland partitioned to Russia, and they both felt far more animosity to the Soviet Union & Britain than they did towards Germany.

Message 12/12             18-Oct-05  @  04:10 PM     Edit: 18-Oct-05  |  04:15 PM   -   RE: Why nothing gets done

sitar

yup that is an excellent point. The holocaust is constantly being used as a smokescreen to divert attention away from everything from financial misdoings to horrific killings and uh-um "collateral damage".

It's almost similar to the smokescreen answer of thought-challenged people existing here in the states. Instead of trying to connect the dots they answer "This is the greatest country in the world" (not a factual statement but a strongly held opinion of many) "If you don't like it ("it" being the topic of question at the moment) leave." Not exactly an answer looking for a solution.

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)