aaa Joining the BCF2000 and BCR2000 together - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Joining the BCF2000 and BCR2000 together

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             17-Oct-05  @  06:28 PM   -   Joining the BCF2000 and BCR2000 together

mine20687

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi guys

I just got my Behringer BCR2000, how would i make it work in cubase SX3 along with my BCF2000.

The BCF2000 works fine onits own and is set to ID 1.

Any help is welcome.

Regards
MJ

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             18-Oct-05  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: Joining the BCF2000 and BCR2000 together

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

well, just use an additional USB port for the BCR - it gets more complicated if there is no additional usb port available and you then must route BCR thru the BCF

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)