aaa Which CD's? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Which CD's?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             20-Oct-05  @  11:22 PM   -   Which CD's?

Lloyd Duddley

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can someone please tell me what is a good CD'R to use please as I have experimented with quite a few and none of them seem to play back on many types of systems. Has anyone used the HHB gold 74's (650 mb)?

Plus how much difference is it likely to make if someone uses a HHB-830 as opposed to a CD burner on a PC, should this help the situation?

Thanks

Lloyd

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             21-Oct-05  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: Which CD's?

k

Link?:  Link

I use Verbatims and get 'em from Protape on Percy street W1 (off tott'm court road). If you buy 100 they are cheap as chips (just less than 50 quid i think it was last time). I buy the printable ones with a white satin face which print great in the Epsom R200, non printable verbatims might be cheaper - No play problems reported so far by anyone.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/8             21-Oct-05  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: Which CD's?

beds

Link?: Link

down my local, people bring in cds to play on the shit cd/radio thing. the cds are either new or burnt on a computer. some people have tried to bring in cds that they burn and they never play in this stereo, other people have no problem.

it must be down to the cd burner in the pc being a cheap piece of generic shit. considering you can get a decent phillips dual layer 16x dvd writer for less than 50 quid some cd burners in pcs must be worth about a quid.

try updating the firmware for your cd burner.

Message 4/8             21-Oct-05  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: Which CD's?

k

it's usualy the media i find

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/8             21-Oct-05  @  12:48 PM   -   RE: Which CD's?

beds

i blame the parents

Message 6/8             21-Oct-05  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: Which CD's?

steve

and asylum seekers.

Message 7/8             21-Oct-05  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: Which CD's?

k

and the council

Message 8/8             21-Oct-05  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: Which CD's?

Lloyd Duddley

Link?:  No link

Not forgetting Mr Blair

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)