aaa I came from Bonchida! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: I came from Bonchida!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             21-Nov-05  @  06:27 PM   -   I came from Bonchida!

Rags

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well, actually I ain't, it is 300 km away from here.

Actually I have been away from making music for a while, lost interest, or khmmm.. "almost lost interest". I guess it's just one of those stupid times...

So a friend of mine is organising a fashion show (she's a designer) that will be in the Hungarian Institute (London) and she asked me if I could make them some mix for the event... and while I was working on that, I put together this one. Nothing serious, just some funny stuff with some twists, and I'm absolutely sure it won't make it into the show... but at least it is here for you folks to enjoy / hate /get bored to, etc...

Good to be back nevetheless.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             21-Nov-05  @  07:28 PM   -   RE: I came from Bonchida!

Absorb Fish

Hey Rags.

very nice choon! nice depth and panning in it too. some of the fx works really well. The buzzy percussion is right up there in my mind.

why wouldnt' this make it to the show? it's very nice.

Message 3/6             21-Nov-05  @  07:56 PM   -   RE: I came from Bonchida!

Maarten

Great atmosphere... nice distorted BD there.. actually- all the drums are well on edge, crunchy- noice.

Message 4/6             22-Nov-05  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: I came from Bonchida!

aka clownsitters>

totally outstanding my man.

i might've switched the lengthy intro-vocal bit with a short intro-snippet and then let it build into a
climax....but that's just me being picky....pricky.
this is perfectly eerie pulsating catwalk music.

it's aabooouut time we got something new outta ya sleepy-head!!!

Message 5/6             22-Nov-05  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: I came from Bonchida!

k

Link?:  Link

noice!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/6             22-Nov-05  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: I came from Bonchida!

Rags

Hey Folks, thanks for checking it out and commenting!

AF: Yeah, I meant I think this would be cool for the show, but the girls might have a different opinion Afterall, they're making the clothes, I'm just the music-guy...

Maarten: sure, somehow I am not so comfortable with drum-like drumsounds, and besides, that "real drummer on a real drumkit" kind of sound is just too tiresome to replicate for my lazy ass, ( not to mention everything sounds great distorted)

Mr Clown: you've almost fooled me with that nick. But you're right, it was time!

Thanks again everyone!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)