aaa it's a me........a- mario!! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: it's a me........a- mario!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             22-Nov-05  @  02:54 PM   -   it's a me........a- mario!!

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             22-Nov-05  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: it's a me........a- mario!!

monkeybasket2001

wow i cocked that up- not bad going for someone who does (basic)vb and sql all day

first one: http://ia300816.eu.archive.org/1/items/jeanbaudin_mario/jeanbaudin_mario11.mov

second one: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mariopiano.html

greg

Message 3/7             22-Nov-05  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: it's a me........a- mario!!

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

I was about to say....
is this an elaborate plan to get us to buy the xbox 360  

very neat! i've seen some great ones being done before. There was one with whatchamacallhim doing sounds with his mouth and recording and layering them.

and there's always

http://www.archive.org/audio/audio-details-db.php?collection=opensource_audio&collectionid=xoc_SMW

Message 4/7             22-Nov-05  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: it's a me........a- mario!!

k

Link?:  Link

ear-a we go!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/7             22-Nov-05  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: it's a me........a- mario!!

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

here

the thing i was talking about, it's knda a bit file but it's this guy doing the background music / fx sounds of a mario level with his mouth and layering and relayering. It's kinda funny  .

Message 6/7             23-Nov-05  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: it's a me........a- mario!!

monkeybasket2001

cool will have a lookie...me and me flat mate ripped out the old N64 the other day and have been getting some good mario action in- why is it that the songs are still going in my head days later! stoppid computer game music- the catchiest of all dittie-based genres...

greg

Message 7/7             23-Nov-05  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: it's a me........a- mario!!

k

Link?:  Link

mario on old nes... classic!!.. drag that old NES out and experience the vibe again & music

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)