aaa Synthesizer PhoenixStudio for PocketPC - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Synthesizer PhoenixStudio for PocketPC

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             24-Nov-05  @  10:36 AM   -   Synthesizer PhoenixStudio for PocketPC

antal.kovacs

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

6 weeks ago I buied this tool and I really love it, because it's perfect to write down my song-inspirations in a Reason-like patterneditor when I'm not at home. But until today I couldn't find anyone in the internet, who works with it too.

Does anybody use this great software? And if so, can you send me your songs (.pnx-files), that I can see how other people are working with it?

PhoenixStudio (google for it and you can find it on the top of page) is a Software-Synth for PocketPC with a good sound quality. It has 3 generators (2 oszillators each; saw, triangle, pulse, sine and noise), a drum machine and a mixer with delay and reverb effects. The song can be arranged in a pattern-style sequencer.

Please send your .pnx-files to: antal.kovacs@utanet.at

Thanks,

Toni

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             24-Nov-05  @  11:25 AM   -   RE: Synthesizer PhoenixStudio for PocketPC

k

Link?:  Link

cant it load midifiles?... seems a bit crazy if it cannot do this

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             24-Nov-05  @  01:38 PM     Edit: 24-Nov-05  |  01:41 PM   -   RE: Synthesizer PhoenixStudio for PocketPC

antal.kovacs

Link?:  No link

Sorry, no midi. But you can load samples into the drum machine. A full feature-list you can get on their website:
http://www.meloditronic.com/phoenix.php

Again: is anybody here, who uses the software PhoenixStudio for PocketPC???

Message 4/5             24-Nov-05  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: Synthesizer PhoenixStudio for PocketPC

k

Link?:  Link

well if it cant work with midifiles it's a total waste of space i'd say... mebbe a bit harsh but... midi IS the standard protocol and uses tiny amounts of data so why the hell not!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             25-Nov-05  @  07:10 AM   -   RE: Synthesizer PhoenixStudio for PocketPC

Rags

Link?: Link

Judging from their page, they plan to include MIDI export sooner or later... mind you, they promise a wav-exporter too, but as it is today, this thingy cannot even export stuff except in its internal format.

Well, you can always copy the stuff from the screen to the sequencer by hand but man, that is a bit odd in 2005, for 29 bucks...

Anyway, cheers mate, you live in Hungary?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)