aaa why trance killed dance music........... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: why trance killed dance music...........

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             24-Nov-05  @  12:16 PM   -   why trance killed dance music...........

Dominic

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Check link. One of the best ever.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             24-Nov-05  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: why trance killed dance music...........

k

Link?:  Link

dude, you have to login to read it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7             24-Nov-05  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: why trance killed dance music...........

Dominic

Link?:  No link

damn! Looks like my lunch hour is gonnna be taken up by copy and paste duties......worth it though. I'll be back with the attatchment...................

Message 4/7             24-Nov-05  @  03:27 PM   -   RE: why trance killed dance music...........

aka cLoWnSiTTerS

fuck that.....i wanna know about this:

IT'S OFFICIAL: US WEEKLY MAG TO CLAIM JESSICA SIMPSON AND NICK LACHEY SPLIT, SAY REPS... DEVELOPING...

who are these fux anyway?

and what about gary glitter?
paying a 12-year old only 5 pounds for a good round of english lesson?
underpaid her several times apparently.
that'll get you 4-months before a firing squad......anywhere.

Message 5/7             28-Nov-05  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: why trance killed dance music...........

bunCHa baD m0Nks

50 Cent and Kanye West are the only ones selected to be GQ's "Men of the Year" who have no false modesty about it — both of the hip-hop stars justify their big egos in the mag's pages. But they also have more on their minds
than just themselves. Like George W. Bush, for one. 50 thinks the president is "incredible ... a gangsta." "I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much
of me I see in him," 50 told GQ.
If the rapper's felony conviction didn't prevent him from voting,
50 said he would have voted for Bush. Meanwhile, Kanye basically called Bush a racist on national television, and has since rethought his strategy for speaking out.
"When NBC edited it out on the West Coast, that was a wakeup call," West told the magazine.
"It let people know how censored we still are. This is supposed to be America, but you can't get your opinion out. There's all kinds of things I want to say, but I need to pace myself,
to make sure my opportunities to say these things aren't taken away too abruptly."
Kanye says after giving us entertainment, his next goal is to give us "inspiration." 50's next goal?
He wants to market a condom. ...

Message 6/7             28-Nov-05  @  04:32 PM     Edit: 28-Nov-05  |  04:33 PM   -   RE: why trance killed dance music...........

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

On a similar note to the topic named:
Rave Politics

Message 7/7             28-Nov-05  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: why trance killed dance music...........

k

Link?:  Link

- very true in most of it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)