aaa Tascam_2488 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Tascam_2488

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             28-Nov-05  @  10:18 AM   -   Tascam_2488      [Link: Tascam - 2488]

eurocharmeur

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I tried to make a live recording of my band, but unfortunately the recorder went in error after 15-20 minutes. something to do with transporting rates (??? error nr. 01) Every button gave the "use exit" message. only power on-off button made the tascam to be useable again. I tried to save a lot of times during small breakes. Saving, powering and ressing up again could not prevent a lot of great performances to be lost.

does anyone recognise this problem and/or have an answer for this?

thnx 4 support!
Regards, Frank

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             28-Nov-05  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: Tascam_2488

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

well surely you've asked Tascam yes? - what do they say?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)