aaa not much moss - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: not much moss

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             30-Nov-05  @  09:53 AM   -   not much moss

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I really like the main guitar pattern in the verses of that new Rolling Stones tune.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             30-Nov-05  @  11:18 AM   -   RE: not much moss

dj megahead

Link?:  Link

i quite like the title sequence saul bass designed for hitchcocks 'psycho' and eating raw banana peal sometimes. but not at the same time.

Message 3/10             30-Nov-05  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: not much moss

k

MEGAHEAD!!!!!!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/10             01-Dec-05  @  03:29 AM   -   RE: not much moss

mcc>

Link?: Link

does it have a pointy head?

Message 5/10             01-Dec-05  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: not much moss

k

Which Stones track?... i heard most of the new album and it didnt do it for me really... mebbe more listening would do it, but the songs aint all that

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/10             01-Dec-05  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: not much moss

monkeybasket2001

k you could say that about most of their new releases...

personally i find them slightly overrated- let me explain before the falmes start:

if you analyse a lot of their albums you'll find an awful lot of filler and some plain crap- i think their best songs reallly are awesome- and truly deserve the plaudits they get but there is so much stuff they have done which i find substandard- very true of many of their 90's outings, and dont even mention the 80's stuff (is it me or did every cool 60's artist lose it in the 80's?) and again true of a lot of their earlier stuff - hel it was the gbeatles that got them on their way by writing their first single...a compilation like hot rocks proves they really know how to write tunes but when you put in the context of their whole catalogue its not a good proportion..

i think this even more true of the who whose tunes i like i can count on one hand...

there, i said it- let the backlash begin!!

greg

Message 7/10             01-Dec-05  @  07:45 PM   -   RE: not much moss

k

yeah agreed, they cant write anymore. When you consider the sheer amount of classics they've come up with, plus someof the best simplest most recognisable riffs in rock & roll (Keith the 'Riffmaster'), it's kinda sad... prolly they dont communicate the way they used to I guess

anyways, there's few groups that can gross $300 million plus at 60 years old doing a world tour  

saw them last tour in Twickenham, awesome stuff! - shite support (fuckin Starsailor, I stayed at the bar needless to say)

If i get a ticket this time, I wanna see 'em with Metallica, cos you might as well get value for money,so mebbe i'll get a ticket in Germany or whatever... I certainly do NOT want to watch or listen to that cruddy 'Black Eyed Peas' bollox who are slated for some supports...

Message 8/10             02-Dec-05  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: not much moss

monkeybasket2001

yeah metallica are well worth the money!!! they will probably do some of that really uninspired new shit but as long as there are some classics in the from lightining and puppets it will be an awesome gig- ive seen loads of there live gigs on vid/dvd etc- excellent band

greg

Message 9/10             05-Dec-05  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: not much moss

Dominic

I don't like the Rolling Stones just that guitar lick. Reminds me of a Steely Dan lick thats all.

Message 10/10             05-Dec-05  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: not much moss

k

what's the title?

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)