aaa if you think you have it bad... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: if you think you have it bad...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             08-Dec-05  @  01:28 PM   -   if you think you have it bad...

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

this is *somebody's* neighbor

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-1810.htm

kinda cool though

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             08-Dec-05  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: if you think you have it bad...

k

Link?:  Link

looks like a typical christmas lights on any house in Wales

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             08-Dec-05  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: if you think you have it bad...

Trillium

Link?:  No link

Oh Yes, I saw these people on tv. They are from Ohio and the dad who designed all of this works for General Electric. Now, if anyone here has been to Ohio, they as well as I know that there isn't much going on there. Nothing at all in fact. It's even a terrible state to drive through. In any case, The cool thing about this is that there isn't actually any sound coming out from the dispaly itself. They have the music perpetually playing on an FM station that you can turn on when you drive by that is completely syncronized via their home puter. Not bad eh? I mean, as far as gaudy goes, this one is pretty bad, but I'm waiting for the neighbors to start sueing over the seizure disorders I'm sure they've all started having.

Message 4/4             09-Dec-05  @  05:14 AM   -   RE: if you think you have it bad...

psylichon

Link?: Link

lol... hilarious! I bet his power meter moves in sync with the music as well, especially on those full tutti hits

Ah, the power of midi-controlled lighting... and the gawd.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)