aaa hooooooold it........now blink a lot! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: hooooooold it........now blink a lot!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             08-Dec-05  @  09:50 PM   -   hooooooold it........now blink a lot!

Trillium

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

oh dear god, you MUST see this link, and then you know what the educated in this country are going through...... Feel sorry for me....please???

http://gprime.net/video.php/presidentialspeechalist

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             09-Dec-05  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: hooooooold it........now blink a lot!

Zazza

Trillium wrote:

oh dear god, you MUST see this link, and then you know what the educated in this country are going through...... Feel sorry for me....please???

http://gprime.net/video.php/presidentialspeechalist

that was amuserating... now i must to go put food on my family...

Message 3/8             09-Dec-05  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: hooooooold it........now blink a lot!

k

Link?:  Link

jesus h on bike christ!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/8             09-Dec-05  @  02:57 AM   -   RE: hooooooold it........now blink a lot!

k

i was at this guys place & he had a doll of bush which when you pressed the head said various phrases of wisdom like the one about man & fishes living in peace - lol - class toy  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/8             09-Dec-05  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: hooooooold it........now blink a lot!

Steve Roughley

k wrote:

i was at this guys place & he had a doll of bush which when you pressed the head said various phrases of wisdom like the one about man & fishes living in peace - lol - class toy  

Yeah, I bought one of those of www.iwantoneofthose.com. Hours of fun. "Most of our imports come from overseas"

Message 6/8             09-Dec-05  @  01:30 PM   -   RE: hooooooold it........now blink a lot!

k

yeah that one... lol.

Message 7/8             10-Dec-05  @  01:49 AM   -   RE: hooooooold it........now blink a lot!

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

Is that andy dick?

Message 8/8             10-Dec-05  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: hooooooold it........now blink a lot!

Steve Roughley

Absorb Fish wrote:

Is that andy dick?

Close. Its definitely got something to do with Dick!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)