aaa what i said to my bosses - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: what i said to my bosses

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             09-Dec-05  @  12:49 PM   -   what i said to my bosses

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Don't try this at work, or with your wife for that matter. I have a good rapport with management where I work. They know I tell a lot of jokes.

When I told them 1 good thing about this job is that it's life-prolonging, they all got stopped in their tracks with puzzled looks on their faces. They asked me what it was that made me say that. I told them, "because I've been working here for 5 years and it's definately been the longest 5 years of my life".

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             09-Dec-05  @  12:58 PM   -   RE: what i said to my bosses

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

could this be the worst joke from sitar? could it?

greg

Message 3/8             09-Dec-05  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: what i said to my bosses

k

Link?:  Link

er.... possibly

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/8             11-Dec-05  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: what i said to my bosses

Absorb Fish

haha no i like it!

I'm gonna use it for everything now  

Message 5/8             11-Dec-05  @  02:47 AM   -   RE: what i said to my bosses

mcc>

dunno if it was his worst but it sure seemed to take a long time.

Message 6/8             07-Jan-06  @  12:13 AM   -   RE: what i said to my bosses

darin

My favorite thing to say to my employees...

You know what I like about you?

Not a GODDAMN thing.

Message 7/8             07-Jan-06  @  12:13 AM   -   RE: what i said to my bosses

darin

Another beauty.

You know how I know when you are lying?

When your lips are moving.

Message 8/8             07-Jan-06  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: what i said to my bosses

k

Link?:  Link

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)