aaa First RIAA, now this... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: First RIAA, now this...

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             09-Dec-05  @  03:14 PM   -   First RIAA, now this...

The Moujik

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             09-Dec-05  @  03:17 PM   -   RE: First RIAA, now this...

k

Link?:  Link

jesus christ - lets all go on strike. These people are digging their own grave. That is rediculous corporate clampdown..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/10             09-Dec-05  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: First RIAA, now this...

pict

Link?:  No link

Disgusting greedy bastards what the the fuck next copyright of accents?

Glasgow ned: "Och Aye the noo"

RIAA : "That'll be a tenner please as Bawbag MacGreedicunt has the copyright in that accent"

The middle of Siberia is starting to look very appealing.

Message 4/10             10-Dec-05  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: First RIAA, now this...

Zazza

slaves, they want us to be slaves forced to pay for the land we stand on, the water we drink, the air we breathe, the songs we sing, the thoughts we think....

while they steal and exploit and loot and oppress...

Message 5/10             10-Dec-05  @  03:07 AM   -   RE: First RIAA, now this...

k

Link?:  Link

hippie

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/10             10-Dec-05  @  11:05 AM   -   RE: First RIAA, now this...

Zazza

k wrote:

hippie

Cynic!

Message 7/10             10-Dec-05  @  06:16 PM     Edit: 10-Dec-05  |  08:36 PM   -   RE: First RIAA, now this...

cheddar

guys, its older people (as those in charge tend to be) frigtened bz the changes to their experience. Forget the corporate clampdown shit - how much money do they make?

The same thing is happening all over pubs, Google says 'make it free' but wasn't based on providing content pubs hold the keys to content for horrendous money) so if it is all free the quality is going to nosedive...
search

Will wiki replace schoolbooks?)
will Madonna be happy when the official lyrics site says the 'Like a prayer' includes 'Young girls with eyes like potatoes'

Message 8/10             11-Dec-05  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: First RIAA, now this...

milan

will Madonna be happy when the official lyrics site says the 'Like a prayer' includes 'Young girls with eyes like potatoes'

but whats new?? classical musicians know all about this... they pay 50 euros for a single sheet of music, copying and lending strictly prohibited. new laws have been passed which forbid even students to copy notes for school work. also, if you publish notes which are the same 'interpretation' of mozart's work as something which has already been printed, they can sue you for copyright infringement.

if you release silence on a track you get sued by john cage's estate innit.

middle of siberia? i've got connections in russia... could probably find you a place inside of a russian prison. wont be cheap tho, they're overfilled as you know!

friend of mine found these really cool mountain islands, sticking up verticaly out of antarctic ocean, somewhere halfway from terra del fuego and the polar ice shelf, that i havent been able to find on any maps since. interested?

Message 9/10             11-Dec-05  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: First RIAA, now this...

mcc>

is it too late to become a lawyer?

Message 10/10             11-Dec-05  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: First RIAA, now this...

mcc>

i know i know...for me...YES.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)