aaa eh? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: eh?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             15-Dec-05  @  02:16 PM   -   eh?

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

has Prince been checking us out?... his new album is called '3121'

lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             16-Dec-05  @  01:33 AM   -   RE: eh?

psylichon

Link?: Link

well I'd predict the material here at DT to be about 2.2944569048381928868952258891381 times better than his new album.

Message 3/9             16-Dec-05  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: eh?

k

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/9             16-Dec-05  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: eh?

Dominic

Link?:  No link

Interesting because when you listen to Prince's Greatest Hits album its amazing up until track 12 - Alphabet Street and then gets progressively shitter and shitter up until track 17 which is one of Princes shittest tunes ever. Bland. Yet another artist who should have quit while he was ahead.

1. I Wanna Be Your Lover
2. 1999
3. Little Red Corvette
4. When Doves Cry
5. Let's Go Crazy
6. Purple Rain
7. I Would Die 4 U
8. Raspberry Beret
9. Kiss
10. Sign 'O' The Times
11. U Got The Look
12. Alphabet St.
13. Thieves In The Temple
14. Gett Off
15. Cream
16. Diamonds & Pearls
17. Money Don't Matter 2 Night

Message 5/9             17-Dec-05  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: eh?

k

but Diamonds & Pearls is a great track

??

cream's alright too

Message 6/9             17-Dec-05  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: eh?

k

i seen him live 3 time btw.. that boy can shred the guitar man!, when he did the Purple rain solo it was real 'lump in the throat' stuff, well up there with any great solo!

Message 7/9             19-Dec-05  @  10:34 AM   -   RE: eh?

Dominic

Its an OK track. I like the bit where Rosie Gaines goes "D to the I to the A to the M, O to the N to the D to the perals of luuuuuuuuuuurv" but the rest of that track sounds to me like a bit of a "wankathon". Especially when you hear the previous tracks on the album like Sign of the Times and I would Die for You. Also interestingly enough I've seen people in my flat lose interest when the album hits track 13 onwards whereas earlier on in the album they're telling me stuff like this is one of the best greatest hits albums they've ever heard. Don't get me wrong, Prince is amazing, I'm just being my usual judgemental and righteous self....

Message 8/9             19-Dec-05  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: eh?

monkeybasket2001

prince is soooo underated as a guitarist- luverly tone and great great style

greg

Message 9/9             19-Dec-05  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: eh?

k

i wud die fur yoo (however the fuck he spells it, musta took 'song titling' lessons from Slade) is an appaling drumsound, makes me wince listening to it.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)