aaa LeSt there be lala~ - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: LeSt there be lala~

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             03-Jan-06  @  07:04 AM   -   LeSt there be lala~

lala gondola

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

and so it is written.
enjoy.

http://www.7161.com/track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=8853&music_group=1

snake

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             11-Jan-06  @  02:19 PM     Edit: 11-Jan-06  |  02:21 PM   -   RE: LeSt there be lala~

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hey, hmmm this song is wohhh i've been sitting here the last 10 minutes being mesmerized by the lead sound's melody. At first the sounds in the song sound like they are kinda really bad preset style stuff but and like too basic of a sound but it works out nice after listening to it for quite a bit.

I'm amazed at anything that holds my attention for more than 10 mins. that prize usually goes to orbital and a few select others, but this time it goes to you.

oh and midway during this track I was gonna say the drums kinda sound clay-ish from this other tune i've heard. then i went to check around and it turns out you are clay - well done!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)