aaa Anyone from Romford, Essex or area - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Anyone from Romford, Essex or area

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             06-Jan-06  @  08:26 PM   -   Anyone from Romford, Essex or area

SDUB

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

if so, is it very commercially populated or industrial or neither.

Thanks.

Peace,

S Dub

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             06-Jan-06  @  09:01 PM     Edit: 06-Jan-06  |  09:09 PM   -   RE: Anyone from Romford, Essex or area

beds

it's shit, that's what it is.

actually, why don't you have a look at the google maps satellite images?

and isn't romford just east of that london?

Message 3/9             07-Jan-06  @  11:04 AM   -   RE: Anyone from Romford, Essex or area

k

Link?:  Link

it can be pretty grim... In the old days the ford factory was the big employer, that was in Grays (or is it Greys?)... why?.. you moving there?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/9             08-Jan-06  @  08:22 AM   -   RE: Anyone from Romford, Essex or area

groovemonkey

Its just like any other home county innit!

bit of everything. why do you want to know?

Message 5/9             08-Jan-06  @  11:43 AM   -   RE: Anyone from Romford, Essex or area

steve

yeah, Romford's sort of in London. There's better places to live.

Knowhere Guide

Message 6/9             09-Jan-06  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: Anyone from Romford, Essex or area

SDUB

The reason I asked is I live in the states but am dealing with someone in the romford area regarding CD's and doing my homework to make sure I am not getting scammed...as he is an "exporter/importer"

Hmmm..

Thanks for the replies,

S dub

Message 7/9             09-Jan-06  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: Anyone from Romford, Essex or area

sox

It is also the criminal capital of England....full of gangsters (before they retire to the Costa del Sol) and ne'er do wells (plus the oft mentioned Essex Girl....lol)

Anyone see the BBC series about Essex that was on a couple of years ago where they parked a car up at the side of the road and set up a hidden camera......

The stripping started within about 4 hours....

I always get bad vibes from the place myself when driving through it.

sox

Message 8/9             10-Jan-06  @  08:21 AM   -   RE: Anyone from Romford, Essex or area

groovemonkey

oh its not all that bad! we moved to essex from London 7 years ago and its all good..

Message 9/9             10-Jan-06  @  10:44 AM   -   RE: Anyone from Romford, Essex or area

k

Link?:  Link

whoops!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)